epiQure [now Qantas Wine] latest offering | Page 194 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

epiQure [now Qantas Wine] latest offering

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
3rd last order I rcvd from QW had a $50 voucher attached to outside of carton - others rcvd these occasionally also?

I emailed Giselle to tell her what a fab idea it was and how I imm logged back in and spent it on another purchase - and went on tell her what a fab marketing tool this was and that they should attache one to every purchase over @50 (20% disc next order).

Giselle is in Euro on hols but Lisa responded that they occasionally attach vouchers - I will press again with Giselle on her return - nothing ventured nothing gained.

blackcat20

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
3rd last order I rcvd from QW had a $50 voucher attached to outside of carton - others rcvd these occasionally also?

I emailed Giselle to tell her what a fab idea it was and how I imm logged back in and spent it on another purchase - and went on tell her what a fab marketing tool this was and that they should attache one to every purchase over @50 (20% disc next order).

Giselle is in Euro on hols but Lisa responded that they occasionally attach vouchers - I will press again with Giselle on her return - nothing ventured nothing gained.
We got one attached to the missing bottle, which I used for the voyager.

Briar1078

My 2 cases just delivered had 3 vouchers attached: 2 with the dozen, 1 with the six. All have the same code valid for "one order per member" and "non transferable." So the 3 is slight overkill.

amaroo

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Thanks for the code. Was able to use for myself and mrsamaroo went for the Voyager pack and the last of the Jericho GSM.

Still have two other accounts I can use ... when does the voucher expire?

kermatu

AFF Supporter

I've only ever had one voucher on the side in my last dozen boxes. But thanks to the great posters in this thread been able to take advantage of a few others.

tinkybelle

this should keep us all up to date on the discounts now.

kermatu

AFF Supporter
Emailed this the other day. Assume generic, but won't be using anyway: 'MYWINE62019 ' for $50 off $150 spend.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PointsHacks