Emirates Citi World Mastercard ; 60,000 pts + 2 Emirates AU lounge passes + 1 return Emirates Chauffer Drive a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelbMan

I wonder what AFF members think of this offer? I'm a QFF and Virgin FF member, bronze and red respectively. About 725,000 pts and 300,000 respectively. Do like to fly Emirates and will be flying with them in 2020. In 2019 we flew Emirates to Nice and back thinking we could upgrade using QF pts which of course you can't.

This Citibank offer with 50,000 + 10,000 pts, 2 Emirates AU lounge passes a year, one Chauffer return trip to the airport, looks attractive enough.
I'm not a huge Citibank fan. We were getting up there with Virgin, almost to platinum. But with just one o/s trip a year, I find chasing status or doing status runs more expense than need be.
3 of us travelling Adelaide to Darwin this year on pts and 2020 we're travelling very cheaply Melb-Syd-Tamworth on pts and pay.

Anyone's opinion welcome. The downside with Emirates pts from memory is they only last 3 years? Or am I getting them confused with Singapore Airlines

Thanks!

Not quite that simple (from the website):

Your Skywards Miles are valid for three years from the date of travel. Within the calendar year that Skywards Miles are due to expire, they will be removed from your account at the end of the month in which you were born.

For example, if you earned Miles in June 2016 and your birthday is in August, these Miles will expire on 31st August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back