RooFlyer

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Star Alliance
Silver
Having given up on Qantas, I realised I have a no longer needed the Qantas Rewards card with NAB. I called to see if I could get that changed to their 'NAB rewards' card, so I can credit to Krisflyer, or others.

I didn't really expect an easy way; thought it would be "You'll have to cancel and re-apply..." which, being retired, isn't feasible.

Buy happy days, they did it over the phone :oops: :oops: :oops: . Well, at least I hope they did. Lower annual fee, too :)

In 10 days that's one less connection to Qantas and its crummy FF program I'll have.

I logged into my NAB account a couple of weeks ago to check my NAB points balance. Amazed to see it was well over 100K. l looked over the transactions and discovered I had been awarded $90K new card bonus (or whatever it was called - I forget). Apparently no spend hurdle.

Hmmm ... so no credit checks, just swap card over within NAB ... hmmmm... :)

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back