Does an additional card holder get compimentary lounge access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham__smith

Hi All
I am weighing up getting a Diners Club Card or a Priority Pass for a trip early next year.
Lounge access in SIN, DXB and GLA.

Does anyone know if i get my wife an additional card if that entitles her to complimentary lounge access?

We have a young baby and lounge access for quiet time appeals.

The diners club AU website doesnt allow you to contact them by email and ive searched the forum but cant find a definitive answer.

Im an infrequent flyer LOL Hence looking for a paid lounge solution.

thanks

Hi All
I am weighing up getting a Diners Club Card or a Priority Pass for a trip early next year.
Lounge access in SIN, DXB and GLA.

Does anyone know if i get my wife an additional card if that entitles her to complimentary lounge access?

We have a young baby and lounge access for quiet time appeals.

The diners club AU website doesnt allow you to contact them by email and ive searched the forum but cant find a definitive answer.

Im an infrequent flyer LOL Hence looking for a paid lounge solution.

thanks
If you get an additional DC, that card holder will get access. I assume (without actually knowing) that the young baby won't count as a paying guest! I have an additional 4 card holders for exactly this reason. The DXB lounge is excellent!
FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ490 - Nonstop or not???

but sometimes, DC holders are refused entry....eg at Lax!
FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Airport Lounges [2010-2011]

BTW, welcome to AFF:)

Thanks for the welcome and speedy reply.
Am I right to assume that you dont have to enrol in their rewards program i.e Get the $95 frequent flyer card plus the $50 additional card then thats all I would need.
The lounges that ive looked at say that children under various ages (depends on lounge) are free.

Thanks again.
Might suggest to the in laws in the UK to look at getting a card for when the come over in October.

Thanks for the welcome and speedy reply.
Am I right to assume that you dont have to enrol in their rewards program i.e Get the $95 frequent flyer card plus the $50 additional card then thats all I would need.
Yes, that's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back