Currency Exchange in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GladstoneTim

Hi All,
Thought I would let you know that I recommend Crown Currency Exchange. I used the Aspley office but they have several throughout Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coast and also Mackay. This week was my second use of them and both times they gave me great rates and good service. I'd compared Asutralia Post on-line, Travelex on-line, the currency exchange counter at Flight Centre almost next door and also the bank (was just interested in how outrageous they were). Crown were better by about 1.3% with Australia Post being the next closest. The Flight Centre mob offered to beat any written quote but I wanted to reward Crown's good service and up-front best rate on my first request with them. I used a senior's discount but could also have received the same special rate by mentioning that they advertise in the local paper. I collected USD, INR, SGD but had to go back the next day for MYR because of a run they had had on that currency. Just in case anyone is wondering....I have no association with this business apart from being a satisfied customer.

Good to hear... I used the FC mob and found them good and no commission on the transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back