Credit card with BKK lounge access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyism

Hi All,

I've got a Jetstar status run/quick holiday flight MEL-SIN-BKK-SIN-MEL coming up later this year. As QFF SG doesn't give me lounge access in BKK, just wondering if there is a bonus points card that has a complimentary lounge access pass that would be valid. I've churned just about all the QF and VA linked cards, but not all, and a few are passing their one year timeout early mid this year too.

Thanks for your help !!

Anything that gives you Priority Pass - but these are generally expensive cards

Anything that gives you Priority Pass - but these are generally expensive cards

Thanks.

Do you or anyone know which credit cards are offering PP at the moment ? Sorry I know it's lazy to ask instead of researching myself, but if someone knows of the top of their head please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Do you or anyone know which credit cards are offering PP at the moment ? Sorry I know it's lazy to ask instead of researching myself, but if someone knows of the top of their head please enlighten me.

Amex platinum charge card comes with PP.

I haven't done Citibank yet.

Citibank Signature has Priority Pass Membership with two complimentary lounge accesses per year. It obviously wouldn't be worth the annual fee just for PP, but many people have it from when it was offered with no annual fee for life back in 2014.

Maybe it would be cheaper and easier to just pay to go into a lounge. There are several you can shoose from Bangkok Airport Guide & Reviews

Citibank Signature has Priority Pass Membership with two complimentary lounge accesses per year. It obviously wouldn't be worth the annual fee just for PP, but many people have it from when it was offered with no annual fee for life back in 2014.

Thanks all, I've churned a fair few cards. The Citibank card isn't great value which is why I haven't churned it yet. Maybe there will be a special on the citi card before my trip. otherwise 20/30 pound for a single entry is not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back