Credit Card programmes - what's best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

womble123

Hi everyone,

Long time reader of the site but my first post - and of course it's a question...

I've been a CBA platinum card holder for years and have always been fairly happy with accumulating and using Qantas FFpoints however with the new changes coming early next year where unless you use Amex you end up with .5 points for each $1 spent I'm going to go elsewhere.

So where would you all recommend for the best platinum (or similar) card which will earn at least $1 per point with ideally no cap - or at least $150k before a cap kicks in?

Thanks.

P.

Citibank Platinum cost $250 pa. and earn 1 point per $1 capped at $120,000 spend (120,000 points). These can be sent to QFF at an annual charge of $19.00

Any others?

i've also been recommended HSBC premier as an overall good idea - but they seem to build points towards any flight/any time/any airline - has anyone here experienced them a provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back