Commbank Credit Card Retention Team and free Bonus Pt per $

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallinch

Thought this may interest those of you with Commbank.

I currently hold a Gold Awards Card with them and was offered an additional point per $ for the next 3 months.

Managed to find the Credit Card Retention team Contact number for Commbank: 1800 006 729

They answer instantly and are open 9AM - 5:30PM MON-FRI.

They'll try to direct you to the usual 13 2221. Just inform them you've already spoken to that team and were given this number to specifically speak to them.

You should indicate you're currently not satisfied with the value of your credit card and are considering closing the account (considering the multitude of $0 annual fee rewards cards out there). They'll then check if your account is in good-standing and offer you an additional point per dollar for the next 3 months on all purchases.

Thought this may interest those of you with Commbank.

I currently hold a Gold Awards Card with them and was offered an additional point per $ for the next 3 months.

Managed to find the Credit Card Retention team Contact number for Commbank: 1800 006 729

They answer instantly and are open 9AM - 5:30PM MON-FRI.

They'll try to direct you to the usual 13 2221. Just inform them you've already spoken to that team and were given this number to specifically speak to them.

You should indicate you're currently not satisfied with the value of your credit card and are considering closing the account (considering the multitude of $0 annual fee rewards cards out there). They'll then check if your account is in good-standing and offer you an additional point per dollar for the next 3 months on all purchases.

Did they offer to waive annual fee at all? Even with increased points per dollar the gold card doesn't seem to be very good value.

Nope as I'm still yet to be charged with one (only opened it recently)...Will call up when they do to see if I can get it waived.

I just tried to too. No waive but 3 months double points starting when I like so I opted to overlap 2 BAS periods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back