Citi Concierge Number?

troels

Intern
Anyone got a working, current number?

The one on the T&C (1800 782 948) just takes you to a generic Nab menu now.

That one doesn't even ring and then call drops.
Great, that was what they told me to call after I eventually got through on the number you used but haven’t needed to use it yet.

No number anymore - I was given 3 different ones which all failed. All loop back into the main line where you need to talk to a regular agent before being passed onto the Concierge.

Eventually found a working number: +61 2 7907 0814

Couldn't get through on this number yesterday - it always went through to a voice recording saying the call would be recorded - then sometimes it rang once and went to hold music, and other times it rang once and was immediately cut off.

This morning after the message it went straight through to an operator first go and I was able to book the accommodation I wanted.

I successfully used the 4th night free benefit - I thought I would not get the 4th night refunded until after the stay in May '23 - I was expecting "up to 10 weeks after the stay" - but received an email saying it has now been processed and I will receive the $1557.88 credit in my account in 10 business days... :p

To keep this on topic - it included another contact number and email address, I have not tried it as have no need atm, but thought I would add it here:

[email protected]

Concierge Contact: +61 2 8225 0042

Back