Centurion 'WOW' offer - free night at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajca

Do any Centurion members have any more info on the free night at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad Hotels?

We have used it to book in at Conrad Koh Samui. On the confirmation it says "Centurion Wow Offer. One Night Complimentary." But the room rate is also listed.

Will the front desk know not to charge for the room when we check out? Has anyone else successfully used this offer?

You will need to call Centurion to arrange this offer - you cannot just front up to hotel to redeem the offer as it is subject to availability - you will need to take the suppllied little card with you.

I actually redeemed my offer for Waldorf Astoria in Shanghai last week (Oct 31). Great room in a great hotel - the Long Bar on ground floor in particular was previously a KFC outlet prior to redevelopment.

Some pics attached - not the best but hope you get the idea.

CIMG4478.jpg

CIMG4482.jpg

CIMG4483.jpg

CIMG4491.jpg

CIMG4492.jpg

All inclusive with fabulous breakfast - will definitely stay this hotel again.

You will need to call Centurion to arrange this offer - you cannot just front up to hotel to redeem the offer as it is subject to availability - you will need to take the suppllied little card with you.

I actually redeemed my offer for Waldorf Astoria in Shanghai last week (Oct 31). Great room in a great hotel - the Long Bar on ground floor in particular was previously a KFC outlet prior to redevelopment.

Some pics attached - not the best but hope you get the idea.

View attachment 4496

View attachment 4497

View attachment 4498

View attachment 4499

View attachment 4500

All inclusive with fabulous breakfast - will definitely stay this hotel again.

Thanks Cruiser. W/A Shanghai looks great.

We have booked into Conrad Koh Samui for an night using this offer in early December (through CTS).

Will report back on how it goes. It looks amazing. And hopefully they don't try to charge us for the room when we check out (as per the offer)!

Thanks Cruiser. W/A Shanghai looks great. We have booked into Conrad Koh Samui for an night using this offer in early December (through CTS). Will report back on how it goes. It looks amazing. And hopefully they don't try to charge us for the room when we check out (as per the offer)!
You shouldn't be disappointed - we photographed the pre-opening images and the suites with private pool and sea view were outstanding! It was still under construction at that stage, so we didn't have the chance to enjoy the hotel as we normally do when shooting. The view when you arrive is simply stunning!!

When I booked the night on Shanghai CTS agent told me I MUST take card with me to hotel - which I did.

When I checked in reception seemed less than interested in the small card - only wanted A4 voucher sheet from CTS - but YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back