Centurion En Route for Economy Booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowdy

Intern
I recently booked a return trip in economy through the Centurion concierge and was told that I was entitled to a 1 way transfer through the en route benefit. I had always thought this benefit was available only for Business or First class bookings and checking their web site that is what is stated. I have never been offered it before when booking economy so maybe it is an actual enhancement of the program?

I recently booked a return trip in economy through the Centurion concierge and was told that I was entitled to a 1 way transfer through the en route benefit. I had always thought this benefit was available only for Business or First class bookings and checking their web site that is what is stated. I have never been offered it before when booking economy so maybe it is an actual enhancement of the program?

It depends on what airports you're allowed to transfer through. I mean would you really want to stop over at some of them? :p

I agree that this seems to be either an enhancement or an error as the Ts & Cs refer to J and F bookings only.

They will confirm the transfer on Tuesday and I will ask if a change has been made to the T&Cs.

This benefit has always been here...at least since 2010.

International Y class ticket AND hotel booking gives you complimentary one-way airport chauffeur (within 60km from CBD).

International J & F gives you complimentary returns airport chauffeur + Fast Track.

**Note they do not actively promote the Y class + hotel booking benefit because it is for One-way only. This benefit only applies to Centurion Primary & Centurion Platinum members.

Here is a trick for those who buy economy ticket - especially during family holiday.
Primary holder buys 1 Y ticket + 1 night of hotel and book 1x airport transfer.
Supplementary holder does the same in a seperate booking and book the return airport transfer.

**Buying for third party does not entitle you with this benefit.

Last edited:
International Y class ticket AND hotel booking gives you complimentary one-way airport chauffeur (within 60km from CBD).

Ah yes, that does ring a bell now that you mention it. It's a benefit I've never used and likely never will due to my resolve never to fly international Y unless it is impossible or impractical to avoid it. :)

I am sure I have made a similar booking in the past and not been offered the en route....but maybe I'm just imagining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back