CBA Woolworths Ezy Mastercard

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelvoice

Following some great advice received from members here, and indeed this site's publication "A guide to selecting 'Frequent Flyer' credit cards", both my partner and I decided to close both our ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa cards. My fees alone were $245 + the supplementary card holder fee on Visa Gold which is our joint account used for household purchases.

Our monthly spend often exceeds the $1500 cap on the Blue Card and $2500 on Gold (joint) Card. We chose to close these accounts 2 weeks prior to the annual fee being charged.

We selected CBA Woolworths Ezy Mastercard. Our monthly shopping bill and petrol bill alone now pulls in Bonus Points on bills in the vicinity of $1000 per month.

With the lowest fee at just $39, we figure we are jointly over $400 per annum in front. Also with Woolworths Ezy Mastercard we still earn points 1:1 and they are NOT capped annually.

Thanks for some great tips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back