CBA Award points

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakplus1

We've just received a Gold CBA Amex/Mastercard, and I am just wondering how long it takes for points to be awarded to the CBA Awards program once you have made a purchase?

I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere! (Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough!!)

Thanks

We've just received a Gold CBA Amex/Mastercard, and I am just wondering how long it takes for points to be awarded to the CBA Awards program once you have made a purchase?

I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere! (Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough!!)

Thanks

Once a month, normally 1 day after your statement is issued.

Thank you... i figured it would be something simple like that, but I knew someone on here would have a quick and easy answer for me!

Thanks

After reading Choice's Shonky awards, perhaps they were so few you didn't notice them. :mrgreen:

After reading Choice's Shonky awards, perhaps they were so few you didn't notice them. :mrgreen:

:D I haven't seen their awards! I'll have to have a look!

But as far as I can see, for a card that earns Velocity Points - it's almost equal with the straight NAB Velocity card...

But as far as I can see, for a card that earns Velocity Points - it's almost equal with the straight NAB Velocity card...

It looks like a joke for NAB velocity card, especially it's earning rate. Although it launches at the first stage, it obviously becomes very uncompetitive to other reward cards in the market which can transfer points to velocity account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back