Cards with the platinum charge card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee2

How many other cards can you get?
eg can I get a platinum charge card for personal use, for business use
and a credit card for the free flight all to my name

Platinum Personal charge card - Annual cost $900 and you need an income of $100,000 per annum
Platinum Business charge card - Annual cost $1,200 and you need an income of $75,000 per annum

Don't know about the personal credit card conditions.

You can get the credit card free when applying for the plat charge card.

Techincally you are supposed to use the personal card for business purchases, but after my recent dealings with Amex I refuse to get a business card with them again. If I wasn't getting such good return on MR Points, I'd ditch all my other cards too.

You can get up to 4 supp cards on the plat. I know people who have got a supp card for themselves and used it for business purchases, as it lists seperately. You should be right. However if you plan to put a heap through don't do it straight away. Build it up slowly over a 6 month period.

Nick

On the Personal Platinum Charge card you can get four supplementary cards for free. One of the examples they used to list was getting a supp card for yourself and using it for your business expenses (e.g. to make it easier to submit to your company for reimbursement or for tax purposes).

You can also get a Platinum Business Charge card if you want. It has slightly different features to the Plat Personal card.

The personal Platinum Credit Card is free with the personal Plat Charge card.

You can definately have all three if you want - you just have to pay the fees (advertised at $900 and $1200 for the Personal and Business charge cards respectively)

You can definately have all three if you want - you just have to pay the fees (advertised at $900 and $1200 for the Personal and Business charge cards respectively)

If you are lucky you'll find they'll give you both cards for $1200. They did it for me, which was how they upgraded my green business card to the (now cancelled) plat card.

But.. I strongly recommend you do not get the business card. After their demands on what they wanted me to supply (before they'd lift the hold on my cards), I cancelled the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back