Card with good earns for Velocity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Trying to look at CC options as my card needs to be renewed soon. Right now i have the NAB Velocity Card and i've accumulated an awful lot of points with Velocity. I've got Gold status with Velocity and am very happy with DJ [yeah, i know it's mostly QF around here]. I need the option but i'd prefer not to be locked to them so whatever card i go with needs to provide a good earning rate for DJ as an option.

Right now i get 1.5 points per $2 on Amex and 1 point per $2 on Amex. I could probably upgrade to the gold version of the same card and 2 points per $2 - which is probably what i'll do if there's nothing better. I'm essentially self employed so i put a lot through the card to manage cash flow and/or keep records of what i've been spending.

What can people suggest? Open to other perks, happy to pay a larger annual fee for better perks or benefits. I also note that some of the cards have offered generous bonuses for points transfers to Velocity (status, points bonuses, etc) so that would be a handy if unpredicatable bonus.

Any suggestions appreciated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back