Bye Bye Commbank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeseven7

Enthusiast
Yep as the title suggests its Sayonara Commbank C/C.

Their annual fee / points earning just can't cut it anymore against the competition. Infact I will be soon moving my savings as well to Citibank (who have fee free savings accounts with unlimited transactions) and that will end 20 years of business with the Commonwealth Bank.

Sad? Nope, gave them every opporunity to improve their offer. Yes they waived the annual fee a couple of times but at the end of the day they just can't compete anymore.

Anyway, I have some Comm award points to burn, but when I cancelled my C/C I apparantly no longer can access the online site to see what I can access. The only way is to order a paper catalogue (which I've done)... still waiting...

Does anyone else have any idea what 19500 points will get?! If anyone has a second a couple of screen shots would be most appreciated...

jakeseven7 said:
Yep as the title suggests its Sayonara Commbank C/C.

Their annual fee / points earning just can't cut it anymore against the competition. Infact I will be soon moving my savings as well to Citibank (who have fee free savings accounts with unlimited transactions) and that will end 20 years of business with the Commonwealth Bank.

Sad? Nope, gave them every opporunity to improve their offer. Yes they waived the annual fee a couple of times but at the end of the day they just can't compete anymore.

Anyway, I have some Comm award points to burn, but when I cancelled my C/C I apparantly no longer can access the online site to see what I can access. The only way is to order a paper catalogue (which I've done)... still waiting...

Does anyone else have any idea what 19500 points will get?! If anyone has a second a couple of screen shots would be most appreciated...

jakeseven7

I was going to send you the screen shot via email however you have that function disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back