BPAY earning points

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nnis

Established Member
Hi All,

Do any of the citibank credit cards earn points when making payment via BPAY? I know it used to but not sure about now.

I have the signature. Is it the same for the prestige? If none of these earn points using BPAY are there any that does? CBA Diamond?

Thanks,
K.

I have found I can earn points by paying for a service directly with the vendor.

e.g. While there may be a BPay option on the bill, there is often a phone and/or web based option as well. These latter option generally earn point for the same price (as using BPay).

I am on a hunt to get points for my daughter's ridiculously high SYD rent. Seems only payable by DEFT.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted. The cc charge is very high esp when only earning .66 points.

Anyone know if use PayPal for Agl gas bill via the Citi SIG card if charged 0.6% fee..... Never charged via bpay of old?

Been using paypal to pay AGL bill and they don't charge me the extra cc fees.

I've noticed with some billers, PayPal is set up to add a surcharge (my local council for instance) and with others it's surcharge free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back