Bonus Points Post Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr81

In the mail last night I was sent a promo code that gives me an additional 4500 points if I spend over $1500 between 15 Oct and 25 Dec. I have a Citi Plat.

Given I pay my bills on this card I will easily spend more than that.

Would have spent over $1500 regardless so happy for the unexpected bump.

The post card gave me a specific code and the fine print nominated my card as the only one eligable for that promo code.

After 60,000 bonus earlier in the year, 3000 for being on hold for longer than 15 min and now this it has been a profitable year for me with Citi rewards. Given my QF balance is basically zero I have basically stopped spending on my QF earning cards and looking to KF for future redemptions.

I got the card also in the mail, along with my partner too.

I have to spend $3500 for 4500 points.

They have to spend $2000 for 4500 points.

The code format is first three letters of surname and 0007 for me and 0024 for them.

eg. ABC0007 for a $3500 spend and ABC0024 for a $2000 spend.

Not sure if when you go to the website, you could enter someone else promo code and have their eligibility criteria. Putting it out there in case anyone wishes to use the above codes.

I got a double points offer (max 5000), but there doesn't seem any sign up to be done - looks pre-registered.

hmm...I have to spend $6500 for 4500 pts...not sure it is worth my while! Will continue my normal spending, and see how much I need further in early Dec before the closing date of 15 Dec.

hi, does anyone have a link to the website where i'd be able to apply with the promo code ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back