Bonus points on Amex -> Qantas transfers?

epicpilgrim

It feels like it's been forever since Amex/Qantas offered bonus points for transfers from Amex (or just credit cards in general) to Qantas. Normally it's something in the vicinity of 15-25% extra points once or twice a year if you transfer your points over. Have I missed one of these? Just not targeted anymore?

Last offer I can find is from April 2022, where it was 10% on transfers up to 299,999 points, and 20% on transfers above that.

The offers before that were a bit more generous, with bonuses at higher rates (15-25%) plus 1 SC per 5k points converted.

Certainly due for another! (But selfishly, I'd rather it come in May onwards when my new QFF year begins, as I've already retained PC+ this year.)

It feels like it's been forever since Amex/Qantas offered bonus points for transfers from Amex (or just credit cards in general) to Qantas. Normally it's something in the vicinity of 15-25% extra points once or twice a year if you transfer your points over. Have I missed one of these? Just not targeted anymore?
I think a lot of us have been waiting for this one! Double status - Tick, now just need bonus points for transfer.

I received this offer from Qantas on the 21st of March. I wonder if it will work for AMEX, considering when I transfer points to my QFF account, it shows up under banking.

T&Cs
*Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases.

This offer is only valid for the intended recipient of this communication and is not transferable. You must be targeted with this offer to be eligible.

This offer is available when you click to activate by 28 March 2023. The total number of Qantas Points you earn with your Qantas Points earning credit card will need to add up to a minimum of 19,200 over your next three consecutive statement periods to qualify for this offer. The 20% bonus points will only be applicable on your standard earn rate over the next three months and will not be awarded on acquisition bonus points, bonus points offers or Qantas Points earned on Business Cards.

If you have successfully fulfilled the offer requirements, please allow up to 12 weeks after your offer period has ended for the bonus Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-29 160234.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-29 160234.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 39
I'm also asking if anyone has seen or has any thoughts or ideas if any bonus points for Amex transfers may be anywhere on the horizon ????
Looking to boost points for Points club + re-qualify...

Still waiting for an AMEX bonus transfer offer on the platty :( feels like it’s probably not coming at this point. Will give it a couple more months and then probably cancel the card as I don’t think the earn rate is justifiable without a 20% transfer bonus.

Back