Bonus points for both Qantas and NAB rewards?

tess1988

Intern
Going by the t&c it’s looks like if I apply for the Qantas platinum card (which I did early this year and now is closed I can still get bonus points with the normal platinum card

From t&c
This offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Rewards Platinum Card in the eighteen months prior to the opening of the NAB Rewards Platinum Card account. Offers are not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer.

And then the Qantas card
This bonus points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the 18 months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card or a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card. Offer is not available when closing or transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer

It looks like the bonus points are NAB bonus points and NAB Qantas bonus points so 2 different points or am incorrect?

Back