Bonus points at start of 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took out an ANZ black at the start of the year, and am positive the offer was 50k QFF points and fee free first year.

Followed up with them the other month as bonus points hadn't posted and was told it would be on the statement date after first 3 months. That was yesterday.

Still no bonus points so called them, and a very unhelpful chap full of attitude told me that the offer at the time of signup was 25k and fee free first year.

Not been charged the fee yet, so confident we are agreed on that part of the deal.

But wondered if somebody here had an old link / screenshot from early/mid Jan to confirm what the offer was?

Thanks

I took out an ANZ black at the start of the year, and am positive the offer was 50k QFF points and fee free first year.

Followed up with them the other month as bonus points hadn't posted and was told it would be on the statement date after first 3 months. That was yesterday.

Still no bonus points so called them, and a very unhelpful chap full of attitude told me that the offer at the time of signup was 25k and fee free first year.

Not been charged the fee yet, so confident we are agreed on that part of the deal.

But wondered if somebody here had an old link / screenshot from early/mid Jan to confirm what the offer was?

Thanks

I applied for mine in May, so can't help you with the January details, but one of the current T&C's is that you need to spend $3k on the card in the first 3 months after the application is approved - that condition may have applied to you too. If so, did you meet it?

Most of the offers for points and no fee ended late last year and then started up against 1-2 months ago.

There were offer around early this year but I thinks there were for points with an annual fee. :(

If you can get them to allocate you any points and not charge the annual fee then its probably a bonus otherwise you can always cancel on the basis that they haven't honored the offer you believed that you applied for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back