Bonus Partner Promotions - April to June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dane

Youi Insurance
Earn 10 Bonus Points per $1 spent on Car Insurance.
Available to new customers only. Bonus Points will be awarded for transactions made at youi.com.au/amex only.

cityperfume.com.au
Earn 10 Bonus Points per $1 spent

Bing Lee
Earn 5,000 points for every transaction of $500 or more
Please note you will need to register online at americanexpress.com.au/binglee in order to receive Bonus Points. Offer excludes Miele, Asko and also Bing Lee Clearance Centre.

AAMI, APIA, GIO and Suncorp Insurance
Register to Earn 5 Bonus Points per $1 spent

Hotelclub
Earn 5 Bonus Points for every $1 spent
Offer valid for bookings made between now and 31 December 2012. Membership Rewards Bonus Point offer is valid only for bookings made at hotelclub.com/amex and for purchases made in Australia and charged to an eligible Australian dollar American Express Card.

Jurlique
Earn 5 Bonus Points per $1 spent

Reebonz

Jaguar Tools

winedirect.com.au
Earn 5 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on Australia's winedirect.com.au

Australia Zoo
5 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on Australia Zoo tickets

Albion Cycles
Earn 3 Bonus Points per $1 spent

Odyssey Tours
3 Bonus Points Per $1 Spent

King of Knives
Earn 3 Bonus Points per $1 spent on transactions of $70 or more

GNC
Earn 3 Bonus Points per $1 spent online on transactions of $100 or more
Offer available for online transactions only.

Joe's Barbeques
Earn 3 Bonus Points per $1 spent for every transaction of $500 or more

Mission Australia
Donate to Mission Australia and transform a life today. Plus earn 3 Bonus Points for every $1 donated.
Bonus points only apply to donations made using your American Express card between 1 January 2012 and 30 June 2012.

Shopper's Advantage
Earn 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spent

Servcorp
Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent
Virtual Offices - 12 month sign-up bonus of 7,500 Bonus Points
Service Offices - 6 month sign-up bonus of 15,000 Bonus Points; 12 month sign-up bonus of 30,000 Bonus Points
Sign up bonus is limited to new clients only and not for lease or package/product renewals.

Dell
Earn 2 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on transactions over $1,000 or more on selected Dell Products. Limit of 3 per customer. Offer available on Dell accessories and Inspiron, XPS, Alienware systems. Offer is not valid for American Express Corporate or Small Business Card.

Cruise Megastore
Earn 2 Bonus Points for every $1 spent

Montblanc
Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent

Rendezvous Hotels
Earn 2 Bonus Points for every $1 spent when you spend $350 or more at Rendezvous Hotels throughout Australia

Secure Parking
Earn 2 Bonus Points for weekend transactions

AVIS
Earn 1 Bonus Point for every $1 spent

Bob Jane T-Marts

Bras N Things
Earn 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent

ecruising.travel

Harvey Norman Computers & Electrical
Register to earn 1 Bonus Point for every $1 spent at Harvey Norman Computers & Electricals
Please note you will need to register online at americanexpress.com.au/harveynorman in order to receive the Bonus Points. This offer is only valid for registered Cardmembers from 1 January 2012, if you had registered before this date, you will have to register again. Offer only available at Harvey Norman Electrical and Computing retail stores and excludes all other Harvey Norman divisions including Harvey Norman Commercial. Offers also excludes: Apple, Miele, Asko, Falcon, Neff and Gaggenau products.

OO.com.au

Red Balloon

Sandler
Earn 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent

Snowgum
Earn 1 Bonus Point for every $1 spent on transactions of $100 or more

Parker & Co
Earn 1 Bonus Point for every $1 spent on transactions of $500 or more

Lumo
Earn 10,000 Bonus Points when you sign up to a 24-month contract AND earn 6 Bonus Points for every $1 spent
Offer is available to NSW, QLD, VIC and SA residents in areas where Lumo Energy is able to supply its services. Clients must sign up to the Lumo Express package on a 24 month contract. The offer of 10,000 Bonus Points is available for current American Express cardmembers only. Clients on electricity only and electricity and gas accounts will be awarded 6 Bonus Points per dollar spent on every Lumo Energy invoice until the end of the promotional period, 31 December 2012.

All offers commence 1 April 2012 and end 30 June 2012, unless noted otherwise.

Hooray, the AAMI one is back!

Who cares about the BP promo then :D

Good to see AAMI is still there, will probably renew my home insurance again with them. Bob Jane is the only other useful one to me to be honest.

Has anyone been able to register for the GIO offer?
I keep getting:
We apologise, this Bonus offer has now ended. Keep an eye out for our forthcoming promotional bonuses and remember, you can register for the bonus as soon as you get our notification, there is no need to wait until the bonus starts. That way, you will automatically earn bonus points as soon as the promotion starts!

Where do I find the link to register???
https://www.americanexpress.com/aus...tlink=MRLP&inav=au_menu_rewards_mr_earnpoints

Yes I got the same error. I suspect we're on it too early for them (given it officially starts April 1).

I guess this is a nice earning "window" Apr-Jun before insurances go back to 0.5 points per dollar :)

Excuse my newbie question, these bonus points are MR points specific and can't be used for QFF cards?

I keep getting:
We apologise, this Bonus offer has now ended. Keep an eye out for our forthcoming promotional bonuses and remember, you can register for the bonus as soon as you get our notification, there is no need to wait until the bonus starts. That way, you will automatically earn bonus points as soon as the promotion starts!

Still getting this today too :(

Hardly Normal can't be trusted to add the points. In my experience.

I'd get a quote from Youi first :) They're offering double what AAMI is offering ;)

Problem is, Youi doesn't offer CTP and I wouldn't trust them (and to a lesser extent AAMI) if I'm involved in an accident.

I couldn't care less who's my CTP insurer as it's merely a necessity to get a car on the road but 5x points is useful.

I keep getting:
We apologise, this Bonus offer has now ended. ........
I phoned Amex today as this message is displayed today - rep advised that someone needs to 'flick the switch" behind the scenes for this to be recognised when registering via the web page - I was registered and backdated to 1 April by the rep - he advised that it should all be good within 24 hrs.

I phoned Amex today as this message is displayed today - rep advised that someone needs to 'flick the switch" behind the scenes for this to be recognised when registering via the web page - I was registered and backdated to 1 April by the rep - he advised that it should all be good within 24 hrs.
I also rang AMEX today...was told the Rewards Dept still had not activated the offer, and she will ring me back when she can register my account....

I also rang AMEX today...was told the Rewards Dept still had not activated the offer, and she will ring me back when she can register my account....
And got a phone call back from AMEX today confirming my enrolment in the GIO bonus promo. Still couldn't enrol online this am.

Just rang about GIO and they said we SHOULD be able to enroll online by Thursday!

I have a direct debit coming out today/tomorrow so I'll ring them back to claim the points from that as the T&C's state 1st April as a start date ;)

Two cars need to be re-insured - what great timing!
...except: none of the insurers listed actually allow the promotion code to be registered (ie same error as already reported: We apologise, this Bonus offer has now ended...) Previous poster said Amex reported it would be ready by tomorrow (Thurs); I guess I'll try again then.

Then I went through the whole youi process. YMMV, but it took longer than any other insurance quote so far this time around, with plenty of extra questions that none of the other insurers seem to need. Must be a great quote right; using all that actuarial information to pinpoint the likelihood of a claim? No - the second highest quote yet, and $500-700 more than most of the rest.

Here is the reply I got from secure messaging: "I sincerely apologise for this technical error; it is a known issue and our marketing team is working to fix the matter at the earliest. "

Yep still not working and I was assured it would be working by Thursday.......

I just add these type of stuff-up's to my "gripe list"

Which then comes out in July when my $900 renewal is due and I go through them all

Of course before that time I ensure I have a few big months of spend...... it helps with my "demands"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back