Best way to top up MR points

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronjames000

Fellow AFFer's,

Does anybody know a better way to top up MR points than with the current MS society donations promo??

5000k points for $150 (before tax) seems like a steal if redeeming them for SQ suite savers... (100k points for $3k before tax= bargain one way SQ suite SIN-LHR/CDG)

Anything better out there?

The life insurance. 3 months membership including first month free gets you 5k.

I wish I had the card before booking accom os..the 10pt bonus per $ would have been a nice earner on my trip to thailand:/

The life insurance. 3 months membership including first month free gets you 5k.

I wish I had the card before booking accom os..the 10pt bonus per $ would have been a nice earner on my trip to thailand:/

limited multiple dips though. Unsure if the MS society donations are also capped..

Totally forgot about the Hotel club offer...

And as far as I'm aware, the MS donations aren't capped... I believe if you try more than 3 a day alarm bells ring and your card might get blocked, but have never pushed more than 3 a day anyways..

I've managed to make about a dozen (maybe more) or so donations and had the points posted straight away...

When I made my MS donation.it did say 1 points allocation of 5k no matter how much or how many times you donate.

I was considering giving.it another go to test the waters though.

Hi,

I have only just got my Amex card and just joined MR today.

Where do I find the link to donate?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back