Best Redemption opportunities on Corp Amex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Flyer

I have a corporate QF Amex, averaging about 15,000 points a month.

I have blindly been putting them on my QF FF account: is this the best home for them?

Obviously can only put them on QF FF account, is this generally been perceived as the best value or is a hotel scheme better value? I assume the shopping rewards are fairly average...

It really depends what you want to achieve from it. Are you restricted to transferring to QF only, or can you transfer to SQ for example?

Hey Perth Flyer,

Seems your QF FF account is indeed the best home for your points, and by quite some way.

Try out our new tool (the 'rewards revealer' :)) which breaks down the value of points across all the major credit cards depending on how you use them.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Andrew @ Mozo

Last edited by a moderator:
It really depends what you want to achieve from it. Are you restricted to transferring to QF only, or can you transfer to SQ for example?

If the OP can transfer to QF from a Corp Amex that would indicate to me that he's in MR Spirit program which only allows transfer to QF plus hotel loyalty programs.

Really depends on what the OP wants to achieve, they should investigate each of the hotel programs (HHonours, Priority Club, SPG, Jumeirah) to see what fits - threads on AFF about each program would be of use too.

Hey Perth Flyer,

Seems your QF FF account is indeed the best home for your points, and by quite some way.

Try out our new tool (the 'rewards revealer' :)) which breaks down the value of points across all the major credit cards depending on how you use them.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Andrew @ Mozo

Nice idea but Corporate Amex Charge Cards are not really comparable to personal credit cards given the different fees, payment arrangements and reward options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back