Been waiting 5 months for ANZ plat reward points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiemoonie

i've been trying since september to get my QFF bonus 32,000 pts credited to my acct from my new Plat card.
i've made 3 phone calls - all of which promised to accelerate it to the credit division and return with info within 24-48 hrs. 3 times they havent.
the 2nd actually told me i would have points manually put into my acct on 18th of the month... didnt happen.
i'm fed up.
What do i do now?

ANZ have a complaints procedure set out on the following page. I would think if you go through the steps there action should occur.
If you have already tried the Customer Response Centre then maybe you now need to try the Customer Advocate.
Failing him the Financial Ombudsman Service. Good luck.

ANZ - Making compliments, suggestions and complaints

Similar thing happened to me - after the 2nd attempt and with complaints, I tried loding a dispute for the annual fee charge as I didn't get what I had paid for (points). Didn't work, but did prompt an escalation!

I got my points on the next full billing month cycle. Sorry to hear youre having a hard time getting them!

I wish I could help but I'm in roughly the same boat! Chasing chasing.

I've been with all the big 4 banks and ANZ is definitely the worst when it comes to customer service.

Finally got mine. Phew but was it worth the effort?!?

Looking forward to calling them and canceling my cards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back