Autumn 2011 Offer - additional 10x bonus points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice! I wonder with the wording, whether you need to fulfil their old conditions for getting the 10x bonus points. e.g. with Harvey Norman, you needed to spend $2000+ to get 2 bonus points/$. However, the promotion says "Use your American Express Card at any of our Bonus Partners and you'll earn up to an additional 10x Bonus Points on top of the usual Membership Rewards points" and doesn't mention needing to register or spend. Would be good to know, as I have a ~$500 spend at HN coming up.

EDIT: Or, is it not really saying there's a special on at all, and that 'some' of the current deals offer 10x bonus points?

Nice! I wonder with the wording, whether you need to fulfil their old conditions for getting the 10x bonus points. e.g. with Harvey Norman, you needed to spend $2000+ to get 2 bonus points/$. However, the promotion says "Use your American Express Card at any of our Bonus Partners and you'll earn up to an additional 10x Bonus Points on top of the usual Membership Rewards points" and doesn't mention needing to register or spend. Would be good to know, as I have a ~$500 spend at HN coming up.

EDIT: Or, is it not really saying there's a special on at all, and that 'some' of the current deals offer 10x bonus points?

this is the same promotion they had, i think the only difference is you don't need to register now.

Two little words make all the difference

and you'll earn up to an additional 10x Bonus Points .

Initially I thought it wasa new set of offers all earn at 10X.....but then I re-read and the penny dropped.

It is just the existing promos unless they have lagged updating the main site. If not yet to be updated then it is misleading....as for example with Vodafone there is no bonus point per spend offer. Just a lump sum offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back