Are offers independent of Membership Rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajop

Enthusiast
D-day is fast approaching, and now that April is on us I can clear out my MR balance to Krisflyer, as whether I do know or on d-day, they will expire on April 30 2022.

My card is a grandfathered card (was Gold now Platinum Credit Card), with fee free for life, but annual fee for MR membership. My spend pattern is not enough to accrue sufficient points cover this annual fee. However, the offers may make it worthwhile retaining the card. Just wondered, does anyone know if the card offers are linked to MR membership or offers come anyway, whether your are a MR member or not?

D-day is fast approaching, and now that April is on us I can clear out my MR balance to Krisflyer, as whether I do know or on d-day, they will expire on April 30 2022.

My card is a grandfathered card (was Gold now Platinum Credit Card), with fee free for life, but annual fee for MR membership. My spend pattern is not enough to accrue sufficient points cover this annual fee. However, the offers may make it worthwhile retaining the card. Just wondered, does anyone know if the card offers are linked to MR membership or offers come anyway, whether your are a MR member or not?

I get them on an Altitude card, so it seems they are separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back