Applying for prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kscf

Intern
Virgin
Gold
I am thinking of applying for the prestige card as I feel that the benefits are valuable to me - the 4th night free is good enough for me.

I know the min income is $150k, my income right now is greater than that but in my NOA it only says $127k as I switched to my current higher paying job in mid April.

What are my chances of getting approved given that I have been here for about a year and a half and only have the following cc;

1. Amex explorer card with $3k limit
2. Heritage bank card with $6k limit which came as part of my home loan package.

I had a prior relationship with citi in US if that helps.

Thank you for your inputs.

They will ask for recent payslips to verify your income - assuming you can provide them for the past couple of months you should be fine to meet the minimum income requirement.

As for other criteria, your credit rating is based on a lot more than just your current credit cards & limits. Also, they assess your ability to service the credit limit by asking questions about your other expenses, number of dependents etc. And who really knows what other criteria Citi might use behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back