Application process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was fill in a form, they called my accountant and that was all. Takes a bit of time. Minimum income requirement not too high. Had a few probs in the first few weeks after approval (see the ropey start thread) but have been quite happy of late

I gather Diners shares the back office with Citibank - in which case, would already having a Citi card make it harder to get the DC?

As far as I know DC and Citi don't affect each othet (unlike virgin money and citi)

Got approved for the card!

But was checking that most of the utilities don't let you use diners as a payment? Do you guys use Paypal?
Also can we pay our rent using BPAY to diners?

Dodo internet and telstra (via app) do accept the DC but Energy Australia doesnt.
My understanding of Paypal is that although you can enter the DC as a Discovery card it does a currency conversion into USD and back so no value.
Obviously you can use the MC with anyone and 0.78 AA miles per dollar is not too shabby.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip Andye.

Also can we use the Citibank's banking site to BPAY considering the MC is managed by Citi?

Never used Bpay with this card so don't know sorry. There is nothing on my portal

I've registered my Diners MC for citi online banking and you can BPay with either card. No points are awarded for Diners but MC did award points.

I understand they've blocked new Diners MC from signing up for citi online banking. Interested to hear if anyone has tried recently.

Why would they want to block you from making bpay payments with the Diners World MC? It doesn't make sense.

I'm not sure but Post #112 in the Ropey Start thread posted by Deen suggests registering for citi online banking is no longer available (unless I've misunderstood the post).

I tried registering my Diners MC on the Citi banking page, and it did not allow me to do so.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back