ANZ Platinum Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkkk

I have a ANZ Platinum Rewards and an AMEX Platinum Edge at the moment.
Is it worthwhile changing them to frequent flyer's cards or taking up the QFF programme?

I do a bit of flying with Qantas within NSW for work, and can accumulate the points

I am thinking of getting the ANZ FF Platinum card. At the moment they are offering 1st year memebership free. is that worth it or should I wait for the promo to get free points. I think points are a better deal but checking for opinions

I have both the Platinum Edge and Platinum Rewards.
I would normally use the Edge for groceries for the points earn you can accumulate + I use the Platinum Rewards ANZ for other spend as I find 3:1 works best for me.

It's really up to you if you want FF cards is solely you have a preferred airline. I like the flexibility of having 8 airline partners just in case. I also prefer Virgin rather than QF because of the service I've had so far with flying etc.

I know for a fact that the Edge card is popular in the market based on everyday spending, great rewards with Amex, free flight/hotel stay every year - it simply pays for itself :)

I am thinking of getting the ANZ FF Platinum card. At the moment they are offering 1st year memebership free. is that worth it or should I wait for the promo to get free points. I think points are a better deal but checking for opinions

Hi chanpreet , can you give details or a link to the 1st year free membership .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back