ANZ capping points on platinum- so who to switch to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs.g

Please advise?can anyone help me with this?
I've been happily spending on my Amex /visa with anz platinum cards and amassing a decent amount QFF points until I recieved a letter the other day saying that anz will be capping the number of QFF points I can achieve per statement to 6000. It's too low for us. Who do I switch to? I'm looking for a a QFF sign up bonus - of course!! As well as no fees for the first year or two if possible. And NO points cap!!! Amex is a must + visa if needed, but I alread have a nab visa that's no real problem but happy to close both ANZ and nab accounts and start afresh

When I got the letter , I simply rang ANZ and switched to the Black card. Yes it is more expensive but very much worth it to me.
Best of all no points cap. ANZ made the process quite easy too.

Please advise?can anyone help me with this?
I've been happily spending on my Amex /visa with anz platinum cards and amassing a decent amount QFF points until I recieved a letter the other day saying that anz will be capping the number of QFF points I can achieve per statement to 6000. It's too low for us. Who do I switch to? I'm looking for a a QFF sign up bonus - of course!! As well as no fees for the first year or two if possible. And NO points cap!!! Amex is a must + visa if needed, but I alread have a nab visa that's no real problem but happy to close both ANZ and nab accounts and start afresh 

That is a low cap. But they all have low caps now don't they?

That is a low cap. But they all have low caps now don't they?

If by "they all" you mean all credit card products then no, they don't. And ANZ is particularly low - at over $300 for the platinum card, a maximum of 72000 pts per year is frankly insulting. I dumped my card (and all my remaining ANZ accounts) after that one.

Just got my ANZ Rewards Black CC, get rid of the ANZ QF FF CC. QF losses, CX gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back