Anyone else having issues booking on the IHG site?

pangwen

Active Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Posts
574
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
I'm trying to search for some rooms on the IHG site at the moment, but every time I try, I get immediately redirected to a 404 page with:

At this time, you may have challenges booking a new reservation or accessing information about your upcoming reservations. We’re working to restore all service as soon as possible.​


Is this just a me thing?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top