Any CC out there that has NO CAP for QFF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakto

I spend a lot on my CC may it be AMEX or VISA or Mastercard. I can rack up $100,000 on it. I am wondering if there is a card out there that has NO CAP on points earned and transfer towards Qantas Frequent Flyer program??

Please suggest.

thanks.

I spend a lot on my CC may it be AMEX or VISA or Mastercard. I can rack up $100,000 on it. I am wondering if there is a card out there that has NO CAP on points earned and transfer towards Qantas Frequent Flyer program??

Please suggest.

thanks.

The Westpac cards (e.g earth and business choice) have no caps, but in the case of earth is 1 ff point for each $2 on the mastercard. For business choice, ther is 1 point per $1.50 spent.

Hope this helps

i was hoping for 1 for 1 on AMEX.

Isn't there an AMEX card that has no cap and is 1 for 1?? AMEX Ultimate?

I currently have AMEX gold, ANZ Visa Qantas, Westpac Platinum.

I hope this thread will help others like me too, I am sure there are plenty out there who are using their card for business and other uses that will rack up plenty of spending and want to convert them to points.

thanks.

i was hoping for 1 for 1 on AMEX.

Isn't there an AMEX card that has no cap and is 1 for 1?? AMEX Ultimate?

I currently have AMEX gold, ANZ Visa Qantas, Westpac Platinum.

I hope this thread will help others like me too, I am sure there are plenty out there who are using their card for business and other uses that will rack up plenty of spending and want to convert them to points.

thanks.

Amex Ultimate should be ok, gets 1.5 points per dollar.

Also, the Amex Platinum Charge card will give you 1.5:1 up to $200,000 per year then down to 1:1, and give access Ascent Premium which include transfers to QFF

so Ultimate will be 1.5 ppd uncapped. While Platinum is only 1.5 to $200k then reduces to 1:1, right?

So if I am a high spender, then the Ultimate is really my only choice if I want as much QFF points as I can.

Yes AMEX QANTAS ULTIMATE goes 1.5 per dollar and 2.5 per dollar if you pay Qantas anything.
The card has no points cap.The $450 fee is covered by a free flight.
Westpac Qantas EARTH is 0.5 points per dollar uncapped.

Yes AMEX QANTAS ULTIMATE goes 1.5 per dollar and 2.5 per dollar if you pay Qantas anything.
The card has no points cap.The $450 fee is covered by a free flight.
Westpac Qantas EARTH is 0.5 points per dollar uncapped.

Earth is 0.5 points per dollar uncapped for the mastercard component. The Earth Amex is 1 point per dollar for Earth/Earth Gold and 1.5 points for Platinum. (Doesn't have the free flight though)

We find that NAB Platinum is the way to go.

They issue a Platinum Amex and Platinum Mastercard on one account.

You get 1:1.5 on Amex and 1:1 on Mastercard with no limits. So you use Amex where you can, and if they reject it, flick out the Mastercard.

We are getting two First Class Europe return ticket a year out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back