Amex Travel missing ANA flights?

Established Member
I am thinking about applying for the Amex Platinum card in the near future and using the benefits/ hitting the spending requirement on a trip to Japan and Korea in March/ April.

I'm keen to use the travel credit to purchase ANA flights between Korea and Japan and potentially within Japan but when I do a dummy booking on the Amex travel portal (eg. Seoul to Tokyo or Tokyo to Osaka) it returns 0 results for ANA.

Can anyone with more experience than me confirm whether this is a temporary glitch, just me, or a general limitation?

I can't comment on whether it's a glitch or not, but I suspect if you call Amex travel they'd be able to book it still.

I once wanted to book a homestead in outback WA to use my Amex credit. It didn't show on their website but they were able to book it when I called up.

You have to call them (I've booked ANA flights with them before). The online site doesnt show ANA.

I had the same issue last year and upon speaking to the travel team, "ANA did not elect to display their flights on the platform as is their choice".
The travel team will book your flight of choice though I remember being told that they weren't technically supposed to do things this way (I'm going to conveniently forget this)

Back