AMEX TRAVEL CREDITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

h10

Does anyone know whether Amex are extending travel credit which is due to expire soon (31/3/21), has anyone had luck in having it extended beyond June 2021 or September 2021 or even till end of December 2021?

I just got off the phone with Amex (Philippines) and was told that currently they are not doing any extensions but may change in coming weeks. But he almost implied I the use the credit to book a staycation or domestic travel or risk losing the credit all together which didnt go down well with me. I rather save the credit and use it for international travel when the borders open.

Same situation....leaving it until the 30th to worry about it. Hopefully it miraculously solves itself. :)

has anyone had any luck extending expired travel credits beyond 3/21?I know i can book and cancel but there still are hefty fees involved

Looks like no one on this forum has any luck with extension of travel credit due to expire on 31st Mar 2021? Just called and the rep said no one is getting any further extension for both NZ and AU members :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back