Amex - Spend $25 at Hoyts get a free movie Ticket - Ends 31/01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovestotravel

http://www.amexnetwork.com.au/hoyts

Any Amex card, both Amex and bank issued are included. Corporate cards excluded.

Only the first 10,000 to register though.....

The $25 can be spent both at the cinemas OR online.

Will buy a $50 Hoyts gift card for future use and get the free standard movie ticket for whenever.

Thanks for the link..

OR online.

Though with online:

A minimum delivery and handling cost of $7.50 is payable per transaction

After registering you have up to Jan 31 for the actual $25 purchase. So I will just wait till I am passing, or actually attending a Hoyts.

The Points Runner and "value hunter" in me will see me buy a $125 discounted book of 10 (25% off) payed for by mainly using two $50 Movie vouchers bought with 5 Point Bonus, and just paying the $25 by Amex. By getting these after Dec 1, I will get a further 1 point bonus that I am also eligible for.

So that will be:

$25 = one free ticket plus 62 points (ticket is worth more than the foregone 125 points/ if $50 it would be lineball and not worth doing for my circumstances)
$100 = 750 points.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to anyone else in QLD. There are no Hoyts in QLD.

I registered anyway...

Given that Hoyts has just bought AMC, I wonder if our local AMC will qualify as a Hoyts purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back