Amex platinum velocity cards ..thought I read that velocity points could go towards paying a balance on the Amex velocity platinum card? But no..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debster1

Amex rewards points can only be transferred to velocity Frequent flyers. I said to Amex that makes the card worthless at the moment - why am I paying this large annual fee ? She laughed nervously .. šŸ˜

Solution
Hi - did you see any reference to what Im talking about? I know I saw it somewhere!

Hi Debstar

I've had this card before and I think you are right in that you can only transfer to VFF points - I don't believe you can keep it in the AMEX rewards system. But no, I haven't seen any references confirming this.

My post was implying that AMEX must also agree with you that it is worthless given it appears the card has been withdrawn to the market.
Hi - did you see any reference to what Im talking about? I know I saw it somewhere!

Hi Debstar

I've had this card before and I think you are right in that you can only transfer to VFF points - I don't believe you can keep it in the AMEX rewards system. But no, I haven't seen any references confirming this.

My post was implying that AMEX must also agree with you that it is worthless given it appears the card has been withdrawn to the market.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back