Amex plat with 30k Velocity points + 150SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissimon

Had a look into this offer.
30,000 points after $500 spend
150SC
$349pa

This is where I really became interested, 0% interest for 6 months.

With a decent credit limit, some good savings can be had here with not having to pay any purchases after six months

yep. I just signed up, what got me was the 150 SC, i need 255 by June 2 t0 retain gold and this will go along way to that:) a few SC runs and I am set.

I was targeted as well - almost the same offer, but for 200 SC's.

Someone should tell them I don't need them, mainly due to my AirNZ *G for the next three years.

I was targeted as well - almost the same offer, but for 200 SC's.

Someone should tell them I don't need them, mainly due to my AirNZ *G for the next three years.

I was also offered 200 SC's

I've diarised to apply mid June, and then not spend on it until mid Sept. The aim is to push those SCs into the next earnings year. Interested in the two-for-one business fares as well so I think the fee can be justified.

Can you all confirm you where targeted for this via email or post? I've been waiting and waiting for a good Velocity Card to come along but getting nothing....

Think its worth calling and asking them for the same offer?

Kaelo,

I received this through direct email, it specifically mentioned my gold status.

same here (75SC) and i've taken up the offer as the 30K points + 75SC + the free domestic flight (R/T) will pay for itself in the next 6 months when we realize our other travel plans

150SC would have been nice as i am presently 120SC away from plat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back