AMEX Network - Coles Express Fuel Voucher (Exp 30 Sept 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Enrollment accepted.

Is it as easy as purchasing $50 fuel and then they send you a $30 fuel voucher?

Thanks. Enrollment accepted.

Is it as easy as purchasing $50 fuel and then they send you a $30 fuel voucher?
That is what the web site says so I hope it really is that simple.

I did print out a copy of my successful registration though.

yea i found it weird too... kinda stupid but obviously good for us...
It actually makes no sense which is what threw me out. And I could not click on the * for the terms and conditions.

Ah well, the worst that can happen is I purchase $50 fuel at Coles Express. ;)

Wow. Even includes bank-issued Amex cards according to the T&C's. Registered my Amex and my Earth Amex. Some free vouchers coming my way :)

I have 5 Amex (inc co-branded ones from banks) and 2 Supplementary cards. So I guess I will visit Coles Express at least 7 times before end of September. Gift vouchers here I come!

I could replicate the message you got from Google, but also believe that is a false alert.
I have seen weird messages from Google about the safety of some websites I have been using and know are safe.

Did anyone else notice there is a Colorado offer as well (not as generous $20 for spending $100)
It is that time of the year again! Is Amex going crazy with some of these promotions? ;)

I have 5 Amex (inc co-branded ones from banks) and 2 Supplementary cards. So I guess I will visit Coles Express at least 7 times before end of September. Gift vouchers here I come!
I have registered 2 cards as well but it will be interesting to see what happens as the terms and conditions state only 1 card per cardmember.

Amex Card enrollment said:
Cardmembers may only register one Card for this offer.

Does this mean we can only register 1 card per person?

Also I find it strange that the promotion is limited to the first 5,000 to register but I can still register now.

Another to add my thanks for the offer (though with the amount of fuel I use it's more likely to be $30 worth of free V's coming my way with the current buy one get one free offer on 4-packs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back