AMEX Hire Car / Limo service

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOC469

A few months back I could have sworn I was on an AMEX branded we site that was for booking a taxi hire car/limo service. You'd put your pickup and destination points and it would spit out a price. You could then book the service. I now for the life of me can't find it.

Has anyone else seen it, or could point me in the right direction? The concierge people had no idea what I was talking about.

I think I remember seeing something in the Platinum magazine about that too, but don't remember the site.

Sent from my iPhone using AustFreqFly app

Thanks very much!

Hi JOC469

Sorry to re-hash this. But I just booked this service, are you able to share what type of car they sent?

It's not clear to me what I'll get - if it's a standard taxi, can't say I'll be impressed.

Thanks
m.

I've used twice and got a Statesman once and a Merc S-class once. They send the jobs out to different companies I believe.

I've also had to cancel two bookings with them twice and they were useless. I replied to the booking confirmation plus texted the drivers who accepted the bookings, yet they still turned up calling and asking "where are you?"

Useless - wont use them again.

Sent from my iPhone using AustFreqFly app

I used this yesterday in Melb. Was quite good. Newish looking Caprice.
Driver carried bags from carousel to car. Parked a bit far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back