AMEX Discovery points earn query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croupier

Reading the T&C's it's a little bit grey as to whether I'll earn 2 x points per dollar on Epiqure purchases:
Qantas said:
+ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas. Subject to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms...

I'm reading the "not purchased from Qantas" bit as a confirmation that if I purchase products through http://qantasepiqure.com.au
that I am indeed entitled to the 2 x points per dollar.

I called AMEX to confirm I would receive the 2 x points but was told buy the customer service rep that "NO" bonus points?

Is this just a case of buy now and fight later for points or just throw in the towel and be happy with 1.5 x points using my AMEX Black card?

Re: AMEX Disco points earn query?

I believe epiqure is classified as a "Qantas branded non airfare product" and is therefore ineligible.

Re: AMEX Disco points earn query?

FWIW I've used the Amex Qantas Ultimate card when purchasing from epiQure and receive two points per dollar. The card normally earns 3 points per dollar with QF for flights/gift certificates and two points on other travel related bookings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back