Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Email from AMEX which in part says:

"Dear Cardmember,
At American Express, we recognise that listening to the views of our Cardmembers is the most important thing we can do to continually improve the quality of our products and services. We are also keen to gain an understanding of what we can offer or do to make your experience with us more rewarding.

We would be interested to hear your views on the services and benefits you receive as part of your membership.
We would be very grateful if you could complete our online survey by clicking on the button below. If you qualify, the survey should take no more than 25 minutes of your time and as a token of our appreciation for your feedback, for the first 100 Cardmembers[SUP]2[/SUP] to complete the survey in full, we will send you a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card worth $50.

If you have a technical problem whilst taking part in this survey, please email [email protected]
We have partnered with Taylor Nelson Sofres Australia Pty Ltd ("TNS"), an independent market research firm, to gather your feedback. TNS abides by the Australian Market & Social Research Society Code of Professional Behaviour and applicable privacy & data protection laws. Be assured that this study is for research purposes and your responses will only be reported and used in aggregate with responses from other Cardmembers."

I hope Amex doesn't dilute the value of its cards.

Yes, my partner just received this survey - for the platinum credit card. I didn't get an email

I was surveyed about a phone call I made on 25th. The matter is still pending so the survey was not as
positive as I would have liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back