American Express Selects - Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katalyze

Intern
I'm travelling to tokyo in a few months. So I thought I'd check out what I can get a discount on as an Aussie Platinum Edge CC holder. Unfortunately this entire catalogue is in Japanese, how would foreigners such as myself claim the benefits if I can't even decide where to go? I was hoping to try some of the restaurants where Amex gives the largest discount. Any suggestions? Link is below:

ƒfƒWƒ^ƒ‹ƒJƒ^ƒƒO

Seems systranet can't translate the actual document, only the options on the side. Comes up with an error for me. It's annoying how I'm eligible for these rewards but I can't claim them due to the language barrier :(

Maybe you could contact Amex and ask?

Other than that, if you go here:

http://offers.amexnetwork.com/selects/jp

and click "言語の変更" on the upper tight to change language (日本語) to "English - US" then click 検索 (GO).

You will be able to select areas then individual option uner the Various tabs (TRAVEL/SHOPPING/DINING/ENTERTAINMENT).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back