Advice on champagne

Tommo_Aus

FC 30% ShopBack finally tracked this morning (less GST).

Got text saying my LPR order is out of stock (in QLD).
FC offered VC Ponsardin 2012 as replacement, seems fair.
Yeah mine tracked this morning for $24.55 though I used a 10% birthday discount First Choice sent me. Figures the one time I was planning on using free delivery it wasn't available, pickup only.

lalaland

It looks like the Cheddar app has 20% off cashback uncapped through first choice.
They have sitewide 10% off as well.

Technically they stack, unsure if approve or First Choice will approve it but it would make Champagne pretty reasonable with discount.

Dom would be around $250

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts