a call from Amex.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlagalle

Qantas
Platinum
Like many I transferred some points from Amex Ascent premium to Qantas back in March for the chance to win 200,000 QF points.

Well I received an unexpected call from Amex this morning (my first thought was they are querying my account or something). but they said that i was selected as a winner of the 200,00 points which will be transferred into my QF account shortly. Needless to say I am pretty stunned and happy! And as fellow frequent fliers I'm sure you'd be as happy as me!

Now to spend my points on something!!! :)

Nice one, congratulations!

Way better than the calls I received from Amex... "Today we are offering you the opportunity to invest in our life insurance products..." followed by a gruesome spiel on how many dollars I'd get if I were to lose certain body parts...

Whilst I liked you post above, I'm extremely unhappy that i did not receive the call from AMEX as well:(....I also TF pts to QF during the promo!

Like many I transferred some points from Amex Ascent premium to Qantas back in March for the chance to win 200,000 QF points.

Well I received an unexpected call from Amex this morning (my first thought was they are querying my account or something). but they said that i was selected as a winner of the 200,00 points which will be transferred into my QF account shortly. Needless to say I am pretty stunned and happy! And as fellow frequent fliers I'm sure you'd be as happy as me!

Now to spend my points on something!!! :)

Nice, so your going to close your Amex account AFTER you spend your points :mrgreen:

ps I am a good bag carrier/chauffer/shoe shiner/travel buddy/ARTB (all round top bloke)

Nice. It's always good when people you know win things....well, sort of know....ok, I actually don't know you at all! - but, it's still nice:D

awesome, congratulations!

Enjoy what ever flight(s) it is you decide to redeem on :D

Congrats. I'm also glad to hear that someone on AFF won. Like many others here I also transferred points hoping to win. I am often sceptical about these promos and think that no one wins, but on this occasion it is good to be proved wrong.

Congrats, if you don’t use them all on a fancy award somewhere, they’ll come in handy when you’re short of a goal and need to do a JASA flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back