28 Degree MC Supplementary Billing Address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robd

Established Member
Does anyone know if it's possible to add a supplementary billing address to the 28 Degree MC?

I needed to purchase an item from Ikea US, which I was going to forward to MYUS for shipping, but they don't accept non US CC. I eventually purchased using MYUS Personal Shopper. I guess the Ikea/Personal Shopper charge will all go through my Amex card on the Premium account promo.

Also, does anyone know if you can add an additional card to your MYUS account? When I went into my account, it seemed to want to replace, not add another card?

What I wanted to achieve was to purchase the Ikea/Personal Shopper charges on my 28 Degree MC, and then get the cheaper shipping with my Amex CC.

Not sure about billing address, but I have several shipping addresses linked to 28degrees as I use it to buy things from Amazon; ship to a USA address and then on to me.

Do you guys know how to get past Best Buy restrictions on frieght forwarding addresses?
Apart From getting sonebody to pucharem The product for you Or using assist purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back