$100 credit for spending $100 each at two online retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
(TARGETED)

As the year draws to a close, we think you deserve an exclusive treat. Shop online at any of the participating retailers shown below and not only will you be spoilt for choice in gifts, holidays or personal treats, you'll skip the queues and be rewarded with a $100 statement credit*. But hurry, this promotion is limited to the first 5,000 Cardmembers who register.
Here’s how to qualify.

• Step 1 Register your eligible American Express Card.Only American Express Cardmembers who received an e-mail invitation can register for thispromotion.
  • Step 2 Spend $100 or more on your registered Card at two or more of the participating retailer's online stores (e.g. spend $100 or more in a single transaction with Country Road, then spend $100 or more in a single transaction at Bing Lee).
  • Step 3 We'll then add a $100 statement credit to your account.
Register

Too bad my internet down this morning, just went to register and said too late...

Another question, did anyone get their bonus dse points for buying online and also getting chance to win a gift card???

Registered....between Dan Murphy's anD the other retailers this shouldn't be hard running up to Xmas!

I tried to make my first purchase for this offer. A $100 Country Road e-Gift Card. Unfortunately I was stopped dead in my tracks when their website stated that they don't accept AMEX.

It seems that the gift card sales are run by a 3rd party (under Country Road branding and accessible from CR website).
Bit of a mistake if Gift Cards (one of the more popular Christmas Gifts) can't be purchased with an AMEX.

seems like the 5k limit was reached even before i got my targeted email. i wonder if maybe some untargeted amex holders were able to register? anyway i complained as it was unfair and limited. I just got confirmation that i will be registered manually. i am pretty happy with that. love amex promos. now what the best thing to buy on these online sites for $200? can one buy a gift card from dan murphys and telstra?

Registered for this promotion, bought an item from Bing Lee and paid our Telstra Account online.

Today received an email from Amex

"You've qualified for a $100 Statement Credit".

$100 credit was actaully posted to my account 3 days ago.

Well done Amex.

Registered for this promotion, bought an item from Bing Lee and paid our Telstra Account online.

Today received an email from Amex

"You've qualified for a $100 Statement Credit".

$100 credit was actaully posted to my account 3 days ago.

Well done Amex.
how long does it actually take for the credit and to receive the confirmation email from the date of purchase? I made my two purchases on the last day but had trouble as amex blocked my card because it thought it was a fraud attempt online so i wasted 1hr figuring out what was wrong before calling amex to fix the problem and also i brought a dan murphys gift card by clicking on the link but it shows up as a woolies purchase since the url link takes you to the gift card website. can anyone that purchased a dan murphys gift card confirm if they qualified for the $100 cash back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back