$0 annual fee Visa with interest free days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leny

I know it's not hard to find a MasterCard with interest free days and no annual fee, but can the same be said about a Visa card?

Sources tell me that the StG No annual fee credit card (Visa or MasterCard) has up to 55 days interest free days, but the actual site says otherwise. It may have only changed recently, perhaps?

HSBC offer a VISA with up to 55 days interest fee and no annual fee for the first year. Think its 45$ a year after the first year. Called the Low something credit card.

Yes, but that's only for one year. I'm looking for an ongoing one. :)

The list on Cannex suggests there are a couple through some credit unions.

Product Snapshots

If the Mastercard fits the bill, why wouldn't you go with that?

The list on Cannex suggests there are a couple through some credit unions.

Product Snapshots

If the Mastercard fits the bill, why wouldn't you go with that?

Thanks, I prefer to have a Visa for when travelling. I've been stuck since they took away my prepaid Bopo card following BillExpress going bankrupt.

Thanks, I prefer to have a Visa for when travelling. I've been stuck since they took away my prepaid Bopo card following BillExpress going bankrupt.

There are some other prepaid cards around, and if the abiltiy to recharge is important, then perhaps the Canvas card is the closest thing to Bopo. (not that prepaid cards are useful for interest free days!).

Where do you travel that you find Visa more useful than Mastercard?

It's not for the card acceptability reason, but to have a backup card for a number of reasons. And I figure that if my main card is a MasterCard, I may as well make my backup card a Visa.

I've cut my choices down to Mecu Credit Union and Hume Building Society. They both offer a no annual fee card with interest free days.

Does anyone have any advice regarding these two?

Mecu

Hume

Bit late with this reply but CommBank are running their Low Fee Mastercard promo with no annual fee if you spend $1000 on the card each year... however I spoke to a CSR at CBA and was told you can get the same offer on a Visa CC. I believe CBA have stopped users from applying for Visa CC's online, so you'll have to call for this.

If you spend a grand a year then this might be an easy option to go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back