Who gets the most points per $ on Amex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukka

Just a quick survey re Amex points earn. I love Amex points as they are so versatile and have a few different cards. I have one supplier (Dentsply) that gives me 6 pts per $ spend which I think is deal of the century so I put as much through them as I can.

Does anyone have a higher earn rate with a supplier?

Just a quick survey re Amex points earn. I love Amex points as they are so versatile and have a few different cards. I have one supplier (Dentsply) that gives me 6 pts per $ spend which I think is deal of the century so I put as much through them as I can.

Does anyone have a higher earn rate with a supplier?

That's obscene...well done. ;)
How do you get all those points?

That's very good. I get 4 points per dollar on my supermarket spend due to the edge combined with local champion. That makes me happy enough :)

That site seems to be for 'false' teeth ... are you in the trade or is there some other way to make use of that site? ;)

It's just a deal they have with Amex it certainly encourages me to spend with them

It's just a deal they have with Amex it certainly encourages me to spend with them

Buying dentistry supplies, no wonder you're flying F. ;) I had a dentist visit yesterday. I have no guilt paying him with amex and now I read he's getting 6 pts through the business I can understand his annual ski trips to Whistler.

Last edited:
That site seems to be for 'false' teeth ... are you in the trade or is there some other way to make use of that site? ;)

lol they are purveyors of the worlds finest root canal files etc

I didn't say it was for everyone :)

I was just wondering if anyone had a better deal through their business with a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back