Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Good morning all,

I do apologise in advance if this sounds like a silly question but I am a newcomer to both Altitude and Airpoints. I signed up for this card so that I could warehouse my Altitude points and then transfer them to Airpoints with the intention of redeeming them for flights to Europe. Since May, I currently have about 60k Altitude points.

With the changes to Altitude, how does this impact me? I've not really had too much time to read up about it and I don't want to hijack another thread. I am going to need around 3700 in Airpoints to travel Business Class MEL > SIN > ZRH > MAN on SQ / LX. How many Altitude points would I need for this redemption now?

I am sure that I can ask other questions when I think of it but this is it for now - am going to reread the other threads about this !

3700 APD at a rate of 180 Altitude Points per APD equals approx. 666,000 Altitude Points, or over half a million dollars of Visa/MC spending, or over quarter of a million dollars of Amex spending.

You may be better off transferring to and redeeming with SQ rather than NZ.

You will definitely be better off transferring to and redeeming through Singapore.

Return to Europe is 161,500 points in J when booked online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back